Sales Training for Scientists – Introductory Course
HELSINKI 6 & 7 OCT 2014
The greatest barrier to company success is successful sales. The need to establish good relationships with customers is paramount. For scientific companies this can be challenging as they seek to be able to explain complex scientific concepts and technology benefits in a commercial world.
The “Introduction to Sales course” from Strategic Scientific Consulting, has been developed to help
· Scientists wanting to become active in sales or improve their sales performance.
· Business and sales professionals wanting a deeper understanding of the Life Sciences market.
· Masters and Post-graduate students from any discipline wanting to pursue a sales career.
This is an intense, 2 day residential program delivered in English which combines theory and practical sessions to ensure everyone :
· gains an understanding of the market and their company's marketing strategy
· has the confidence and skill to engage in introductory client conversations
· learns basic sales skills to be able to form and progress business relationships
The mixture of traditional learning and break-out project work allows the attendees to create a new presentation and to practice delivering that to an International audience.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to
· confidently describe the business message of their company
· explain the purpose and benefits of their products/services
· hold introductory conversations with prospective clients.
· Go back to their normal work environment and immediately put those new skills into action.
Colleagues from one company can work on real projects for their company, other attendees will be provided with realistic scenarios from the Life Sciences industry.
Course Location: Radisson Blu Seaside, Helsinki
When: Mon 6th Oct and Tues 7th Oct 2014
Numbers : Maximum 18 places available
Cost: Early Bird Eur 1900 available until 30th June 2014, Full Price Eur 2300
Course cost includes food but not accommodation at preferred Radisson rates.
Discounts are available for multiple attendees from one company.
For further information and to book your place on the course please contact.
Emmi Rautaheimo or Cait Murray
Project Coordinator Course Leader
Tel +358 50 352 3129 Tel +44 7968 963612